On This Page…
- Conference Alerts
- Literature Conferences Currently Accepting Abstracts
- Future Conferences in Taiwan (no longer accepting abstracts)
- Past Book History Conferences in Taiwan
- CONAL’s Conference Alert Site has information on multiple conferences in Taiwan, many of which would be of interest to book history scholars.
- The UPenn Call for Papers website, sponsored by the Department of English at the University of Pennsylvania, has a category specifically devoted to Bibliography and History of the Book.
- See also the list of annual conferences for the Society for the History of Authorship, Reading and Publishing (SHARP).
If you know of a conference that might be of interest to book history scholars in Taiwan, please contact us so that we can help advertise the conference. We also list past conferences in Taiwan if those conferences were specifically devoted to book history.
Literature Conferences Currently Accepting Abstracts:
Please inform me of any conferences that should be listed.
Future Conferences in Taiwan that are no longer accepting abstracts:
Please use the contact form to alert me to other conferences that should be listed.
Past Book History Conferences in Taiwan:
“Technically Yours”: Technicity, Mediality, and the Stakes of Experience, sponsored by the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures at National Taiwan University, will be held at NTU on October 18–20, 2019.
IMPAGINATION: Forms, Media and Circulation of Writing and Publication, Co-organized by Ku-ming (Kevin) Chang, Anthony Grafton, and Glenn Most, Institute of History and Philology, Academia Sinica, March 20–22, 2017.
Forgotten Books and Cultural Memory, Taipei Tech, May 27–28, 2016. Organized by Sharin Schroeder.